The DNA 60 by Evolv
The DNA 60 is a power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter for personal vaporizers. It features Evolv’s patented Wattage Control, Patent Pending Temperature Protection, Preheat, Digital User Controls, OLED Screen, Onboard Buttons and Synchronous Rectification for maximum battery life and minimal heat generation. The DNA 60 runs from a single cell lithium polymer battery. The USB port and Evolv’s EScribe software can be used to monitor and customize the user experience. The DNA 60 is vaping down to a science.
NOTE: DNA 60s are shipped with Large Screen firmware. To use a Small Screen, go to Tools → Apply Service Pack in EScribe, and select a firmware from the DNA 60 Small Screen directory.
The DNA 60’s dimensions make it an ideal choice for incorporation into smaller devices.
Please see below for further information and specifications.
- Wattage Output Range: 1-60W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.2-9V
- 85% Output Efficiency
- Temperature Range: 200-600°F / 93 – 315°C
- Temperature Control supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel. Add custom wire specific TFR/ TCR Curves via the EScribe suite.
- 128×32 or 96×16 OLED screen
- Preheat /Boost Functionality
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Optional MicroUSB Board – Firmware Upgrades/ 1A Charging.