The SteamShell is the successor of the VapeShell, Atmizone’s iconic RBA. Rethinking and improving things of the VapeShell, also being inspired from the innovative VapeSnail, has helped us do the job. Taking advantage of the SnailTank pros, has given unlimited potential to our unbeatable new bridge.
We have ended up with an improved deck, with cut – outs on outer rim for easier rebuilding and better wicking holes. It is connected with the upper Chimney Body with a sleeve-type collaboration, to allow perfect real time access to deck when needed. The airflow is regulated right under the coil, through fixed air flow tubes – always with the ability to swap air flow tubes any time / real time, keeping the build and the liquid inside the tank absolutely intact. Eleven air flow options in total and 2 different Chimney Tubes come to cater the needs of any vaping style.
– Air flow tuning via five pin options 0.8mm/1.0mm/1.2mm/ 1.5mm/1.8mm respectively, pinned inside a D=4.0mm nest, plus through five air flow tubes 2.0mm/2.5mm/3.0mm/3.5mm/4.0mm. Air flow pole 5.0mm pinned inside the deck Nut from below for a perfect airy 5.0mm DL.
– M2.5mm pan head phillips post screws.
– 11.5mm post-to-post length, 8.4mm post-to-post net space , 8.0mm coil space.
– Tank capacity 5.3ml inside the SnailTank.
– Max. net coiling height 6.8mm
– Chimney top inner D ~5.0mm (Open Chimney) / ~3.5mm (Restricted Chimney).